This post is a part of Men’s Style Month on Sugar and Spice.
The tux seems to be the fashion forward look of choice for red carpet events. Here are my tips for rocking a tux as a woman:
- Keep the jacket short/cropped;
- If you are daring enough – go bare under your tux jacket!
- Go all out and add a trilby;
- For a real impact, choose a white tux, like Stella McCartney above;
- Wear heels;
- Accessorise – add a bit on bling in the shape of a cocktail ring or some statement earrings – to keep the “look” feminine.
Would you choose a tux over a dress for an event or party? How would you style it?