I made these for dessert for the boyf and I tonight. Very yummy. And very easy.
Custard (the boyf and I love Marks and Spencer‘s Thick and Creamy Custard with Vanilla), Strawberries, Sweet Tartlet cases and Apricot Glaze (if you would prefer to make this yourself, there is a recipe here – also has a recipe for a whole tart of this kind).
1. Fill the pastry cases with a thin layer of custard.
2. Halve enough strawberries to fill as many cases as you have.
3. Arrange the strawberries in the cases, on top of the custard.
4. Top with the apricot glaze, using a pastry brush to spread it out.
6. Enjoy as a dessert or a sweet treat with a café au lait!