2. Melt some butter in a pan.
3. Halve or quarter a handful of tomatoes and finely chop a clove of garlic. Add to a bowl.
4. Add finely chopped spring onions to the melted butter.
5. Crumble feta cheese into the bowl of tomatoes and garlic.
6. Add bread crumbs to the butter and spring onions and stir so that they are all coated.
7. Add a splash of balsamic vinegar and olive oil to the tomatoes, garlic and feta cheese and stir.
8. Stuff the tomato-garlic-feta-balsamic-vinegar-olive-oil mixture into the peppers.
10. Top the salmon fillets and stuffed peppers with the bread crumb mixture. And place in the oven.
11. For 25 minutes.
12. At 190C.
13. Serve with steamed new potatoes. And enjoy!!
I realise that this recipe is a little haphazard but this is how I tend to cook: a little all over the place!!