Thank the person who nominated me – THANK YOU so so much sweets!
- Copy the award and put it in your blog – done.
- Link to the person who nominated you – check out Rachel at Polka Dot Stripes!
- List 7 interesting things about yourself (you don’t have to include photos, but feel free to if you want!)
- Nominate bloggers for the award.
- Link to each of the nominees.
Ok. 7 interesting things about myself:
1. I am addicted to Aussie soaps – Neighbours and Home & Away. I get most upset if I’m not home in time to catch the latest episode.
2. I have studied politics since I was 18 (I am now 25) and I think that I might finally have had enough.
3. If I could live anywhere it would be Italy. Nowhere else in the world holds my imagination and heart quite like it.
4. I am a very protective older sister. Although my little sister might see it as bullying, I view it as caring!
5. My favourite colour changes from week to week, or even day to day. Right now it is purple.
6. I am the most disorganised person ever to be given a job as a PA!!
7. I would be perfectly happy if everything in my wardrobe was black. It would all go together, afterall.
I have found it difficult to nominate people for this award. Obviously I can’t nominate Rachel, because she nominated me but I want to say that her blog always cheers me up! 🙂
I am also can’t really nominate Amy, because she nominated Rachel (are you keeping up?!) but again her blog is so lovely.
So instead, this award goes to (drum roll, please!):
Harriet, of Where Is Harriet? Your blog is beautifully laid out, you always look elegant and effortless in your outfit posts and your Lazy Sunday Links are always such a treat. Keep up the good work lady! 🙂
Erika of Cafe Fashionista. I only discovered this blog recently but I LOVE it! It is such a happy lovely place to lose yourself.
From a happy smiley Shopgirl, xx