This is my own recipe which I make from memory, so hopefully it is ok to follow!
Prep and cooking time, about an hour
500g mushrooms, sliced
1 onion, finely chopped
1 vegetable stock cube, in about 1 litre of boiling water
250g arborio rice
Salt and pepper, to taste
Parsley, fresh or dried
1. Fry onions for a couple of minutes in large frying pan, until they are starting to go brown.
2. Add mushrooms and continue to fry until they are soft.
3. Add rice and allow to fry for a minute.
4. Add enough stock to cover the ingredients.
5. As stock simmers and reduces add more. Continue to add stock, a bit at a time. Until all stock is gone and rice is soft and creamy. This can take 20-30 minutes.
6. Season to taste. Add a little parsley before serving.